We foster a positive learning environment, providing guidance and a range of flexible tools and development opportunities.
With a large proportion of our vacancies recruited internally, we know that by providing development opportunities we can ensure that we have the right skills in the right place at the right time.
Our managers work closely with our employees to determine performance objectives and assist in balancing the needs of the business with employees’ development and career aspirations.
We all learn through formal development, from others, and by doing. As an employee, you will have access to a range of development channels, including:
- tertiary education assistance
- paid professional memberships
- external courses and resources
- in-house programs
- on-boarding and orientation development programs
- workplace coaching
- special projects and secondments and
- workplace activities to support formal learning programs