Letting us know about your experience with EnergyAustralia helps us to improve the way we do business: our systems, policies, and procedures. If you have any feedback, or an issue you’d like us to explore, the information below outlines how to contact us, and then we’ll work together to come to a resolution.
We understand that your time is valuable, so in response to common questions from our customers, we've provided some answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Ways to give feedback or make a complaint
1. Speak to our customer service team
Please call our customer service team and have your account number handy, as well as any specific information about your issue.
- For residential customers, call 133 466
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm AEDT
- For small business customers, call 1800 146 749
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm AEDT
- For large business customers call 1300 362 466
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm AEDT
- For language assistance, call 1300 622 718
2. Give us your feedback in writing
If you would prefer to provide your feedback or lodge a complaint online, please scroll down and use the contact form below. Please select 'Complaint/Feedback' for the ‘Enquiry type’ dropdown option on the form and then complete the form. One of our friendly complaints handling team members will be in touch within 5 business days.
3. Please refer to our ‘Standard Complaints and Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedure’ to know more about:
- How to make a complaint
- What happens after a complaint is made
- How we handle complaints
- Who to contact if you’re not satisfied with the outcome.
If you're unsure, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.