Find out more about your energy contract with us
Information about our rates - Energy price fact sheets
To find out more about the price and other information about your energy product, please see our Basic Plan Information Documents.
You can find out more about rate changes in Victoria and New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia and Queensland.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations as an EnergyAustralia customer. They are made up of:
- terms and conditions
- your energy plan details (formerly the product schedule) incorporating the written disclosure statement for customers on a market contract
- green options (if applicable)
Recent changes to our terms and conditions
If your energy plan includes discounts, bill credits, or other benefits, this Market contract applies to you
If you're currently receiving your electricity bills from EnergyAustralia and you have not signed up to a market contract, this Standard contract applies to you.
For new connections, this contract applies if EnergyAustralia is the local retailer for your area and you have not signed up to a market contract.
Find our standing offer rates for your area and choose Basic Home or Basic Business when you select a plan.
Victorian customers - You can see our list of our electricity standing offer tariffs for each distribution area. This includes our Unmetered Supply charges in the Ausnet area.
Find out more about our fees and charges in your state.
EnergyAustralia Solar Feed-In Terms and Conditions
If EnergyAustralia is buying electricity from you and you are receiving a Feed-In Tariff, you will have entered into a Feed-In contract with EnergyAustralia. A Feed-In Tariff is a credit that we pay you for any unused electricity that your solar power system sends back to the power grid. It is usually paid as a credit on our electricity bills.
The Terms and Conditions of your Feed-In contract are available below. Different Terms and Conditions apply depending on the type of Feed-in Tariff that applies to you.
- Victorian Feed-In Tariff Terms & Conditions (current)
- Victorian Feed-In Tariff Terms & Conditions (applies to customers who entered into a feed-in tariff agreement before 1 September 2021)
- Victorian Premium Feed-In Tariff Terms & Conditions (closed to new entrants)
- Victorian Standard Feed-In Tariff Terms & Conditions (closed to new entrants)
- Victorian Transitional Feed-In Tariff Terms & Conditions (closed to new entrants)
Bulk Hot Water Terms and Conditions
View Terms & Conditions for Bulk Hot Water.
Customer charters (prior to 1 July 2012)
Under Victorian regulation, we are required to provide a copy of our Customer charter as soon as we arrange to connect electricity or gas to your premises. If you would like a copy of Customer charters applicable before 30 June 2012, contact us.
Billing information about greenhouse gas emissions from energy usage
We encourage our customers to learn more about how energy usage impacts greenhouse gas emissions, and are required by Victorian regulation to include information about greenhouse gas emissions on bills for certain customers, in accordance with the Essential Services Commission Guideline 13.
PowerResponse Terms and Conditions
- Summer EA Battery December 2018 (closed to new entrants)
- Summer Solar Battery February 2018 (closed to new entrants)
- Summer Partner Battery February 2018 (closed to new entrants)
- Summer Fixed Battery February 2018 (closed to new entrants)
- Summer Variable Battery February 2018 (closed to new entrants)
- Winter Standard Battery July 2019 (closed to new entrants)
- Spring Standard Battery October 2019 (closed to new entrants)
Residential Energy Storage Redback V1003 (closed to new entrants)
- Residential Energy Storage Tesla PW2 V1001 (closed to new entrants)
Residential Energy Storage Tesla PW2 V1003 (closed to new entrants)
- Business PowerResponse Terms and Conditions May 2020
- PowerResponse Virtual Power Plant terms and conditions