We are proud to be a founding signatory of the Energy Charter: a world-first initiative bringing together Australian energy companies to improve customer service, affordability, reliability and sustainability.
Together, deliver energy for a better Australia
The reason why we’re proud to be a part of the Energy Charter is simple: we are committed to its objectives and we believe that our industry’s challenges can only be solved by working together.
We have volunteered to report how our company is performing against five customer experience principles in an annual disclosure. Our disclosure has also been provided to an Independent Accountability Panel, along with the disclosures of all other signatories. The Panel will constructively evaluate the performance of all signatories over time against the Energy Charter principles.
The five principles of the Energy Charter are:
- We will put customers at the centre of our business and the energy system.
- We will improve energy affordability for customers.
- We will provide energy safely, sustainably and reliably.
- We will improve the customer experience.
- We will support customers facing vulnerable circumstances.