EnergyAustralia is proud to be a part of the communities where we operate. We recognise the importance of engaging with the community to build a vibrant place to live and work.
Community Grants Program
EnergyAustralia Hallett provides community funding for local initiatives that will deliver sustainable benefits to the surrounding communities.
EnergyAustralia has two priority areas for grant funding. These are:
- Education: Funding aimed at promoting education and knowledge acquisition. This can include programs with a social or environmental focus and organisations which support career or skill development.
- Social inclusion: Funding aimed at facilitating social inclusion. This is aimed at initiatives that support community cohesion and inclusion for all. It can include such things as men’s sheds, upgrading communal facilities, improving local amenities and supporting vulnerable community members.
How to apply for a community grant
Applications will be open from 7 August to 29 September 2023.
Before applying, please read the Terms & Conditions:
To submit application, email completed application form along with any supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email: email@example.com.
Congratulations to our previous recipients!
EnergyAustralia is proud to announce that in 2022 we supported the following four community groups through our Community Grant program:
- Combined Services Groups of Jamestown – funding towards 2022 Jamestown Christmas Pageant (held Sunday 4th December 2022)
- Burra Community & Sports Club – funding towards the purchase of an Electric Convection Oven
- Terowie Citizens Association – funding towards the purchase of a Projector for the Town Hall
- Gladstone Golf Club – funding towards the purchase of a Square EFTPOS Cash Register, for cashless membership.