No energy price rises for 2 years. Guaranteed
Benefits of Secure Saver
Our Secure Saver plan fixes your energy prices (usage rates and daily supply charges) for 2 years. If we reduce our usual market, yours will automatically go down too.
Plus, when you pay on time with Secure Saver, you’ll also receive great discounts off the electricity and gas you use. To see how Secure Saver works, watch this video.
It’s available to selected residential customers* in Vic, NSW, SA, ACT and Qld (electricity only).
The plan features:
- Competitive discounts, usage rates and daily supply charges, all fixed for 2 years
- Certainty knowing you’re protected from increases in usage rates and supply charges
- If we reduce our usual market energy prices, your plan will be automatically updated to the lower price
- Choice of green energy options and automatic eligibility for carbon neutral for electricity at no cost
- Choice of payment options
- No late payment fees
- SMS payment reminders to help ensure you'll get your pay on time discount
- At the end of the plan we’ll recommend the best new plan for you
Who should choose Secure Saver?
Secure Saver is ideal for those looking to avoid increasing energy prices by fixing today’s energy rates for the next 2 years. You’ll receive great discounts off usage rates when you pay on time and have certainty knowing that if we reduce our usual market energy rates, your plan will automatically update to the lower price.
'Usual' refers to our generally available market offers that include a benefit of discounts on usage rates. We may cancel the price match if a regulated tariff that is lower than our market rate is introduced. If we do that, then we will notify you and you may cancel and switch to the regulated tariff without paying any exit fee.
How it works
Your gas and electricity rates are made up of usage (consumption) and daily supply charges, both of which will be fixed at our market prices for 2 years.
Any other fees and charges (including GreenPower) may vary. An exit fee of up to $22 per account may apply if you cancel within 2 years.
*Not available in all areas. Please refer to the Basic Plan Information Documents for more details.
If you'd like more information about Secure Saver, please refer to our Secure Saver questions and answers.