Save money and the environment with these energy saving tools.
Conduct your own energy audit
Looking for better household efficiency? Download our Energy tracker to calculate your appliance running costs and identify how the energy in your home is being used.
Remember, your running costs may differ to the figures in the guide depending on:
- the number of people in your home
- the number, age and efficiency of your appliances
- the weather – depending on the day or the season, appliances such as air conditioners and clothes dryers are used more frequently
Noticed an increase in energy bills?
To help you reduce energy usage around the home, we've put together a checklist of the most common reasons for an increase in energy bills. This list will help you:
- identify why you may have experienced a bill increase
- identify ways to reduce your electricity and gas usage to save money on your next bill
- better manage your energy use around the home
- find assistance paying your bill