You’re one step away from making a real difference
Opt-in at any time and we’ll offset the carbon emissions from your home’s electricity, at no cost to you.
Offsetting starts when you’ve had the same account with us for six months.
Fill in your details to opt-in.
The Go Neutral option is only available to residential electricity accounts on an EnergyAustralia electricity plan (“Eligible Accounts”).
Go Neutral is a separate option and does not form part of your electricity plan terms and conditions.
There is no charge to you for opting into the Go Neutral offer.
Once you opt-in to Go Neutral, we will offset the carbon emissions from your electricity consumption under your electricity plan on your Eligible Account:
- on and from the date you opt-in, if you were an existing EnergyAustralia customer as at 24 November 2016 and are simply adding Go Neutral to your existing plan; or
- on the 6 month anniversary of the date your new EnergyAustralia account is established, for:
- new or existing customers who sign up to a new eligible EnergyAustralia electricity plan on and from 24 November 2016;
- existing customers who move home and set up a new EnergyAustralia electricity plan at their new premises; and
- existing customers whose account number changes due to changes made on their account.
If you move premises or your EnergyAustralia account number changes due to other changes made on your account, the Go Neutral option on your account will be cancelled and you will need to opt-in again to Go Neutral.
The Go Neutral option will end and be removed from customers’ accounts at 11:59pm AEDST on 31 December 2020 (unless EnergyAustralia extends it by notice published on our website).
We will send you information about Go Neutral by email.
You can opt out of Go Neutral at any time by contacting us and your account will cease being carbon neutral from that day.
We may vary the terms of the Go Neutral option by posting updated Terms and Conditions on our website. We will give reasonable notice of any changes that have a detrimental effect on customers who have already signed up to Go Neutral.