Guide to managing the account
We can appreciate this is a difficult time and making these arrangements can be quite stressful. We’re here to help make this as simple and stress free as possible.
The information you will need when contacting us:
- Your name and contact information
- The Full name and service address of the person who has passed.
Below are your options for managing the account ongoing:
1. Transfer the account into a new name
-If you wish to keep the power on and change the ownership, we will need to speak with the new account holder directly to set this up
2. Undetermined closure date
- If you are unsure of the date you require to close the account, we can help manage this with you. We will agree on a follow-up date and a representative will contact you to discuss the account.
3. Close the account
- If the power at the property is no longer required, we can arrange the closure of the account and forward a final bill once this has been actioned.
When you are ready to discuss the above, please contact us. We will do our best to help accommodate your needs.
Please see our Hardship policy here