Mt Piper & Wallerawang Power Stations
The Mt Piper and Wallerawang power stations are located in New South Wales' Central West region, near the town of Lithgow and approximately 160 kilometres from Sydney.
EnergyAustralia acquired the Wallerawang and Mt Piper power stations from the NSW government in September 2013.
Prior to this, EnergyAustralia operated both sites under a ‘Gentrader Agreement’ with the NSW Government. The purchase of these two power stations provided EnergyAustralia with greater flexibility in operating its generation portfolio to meet customer demand.
For site specific issues, incidents, complaints and enquiries, please contact the following numbers:
- Mt Piper Power Station (02) 6354 8111 (24 hours)
- Wallerawang Power Station (02) 6352 8611 (24 hours)
Mt Piper and Wallerawang Power Stations 1800 756 968 (24 hours)
- Mt Piper Pwer Station
- Locked Bag 1000
- Portland NSW, 2847
Find out more about
- Learn more about Mt Piper power station
- Learn more about Wallerawang power station
- Our Safety, Health and Environment Policy for Mt Piper and Wallerawang Power Stations(PDF, 511kb)
- Our Community Reference Group
If you are interested in receiving information about our sites or projects we would encourage you to complete our electronic form.
To opt out of these SMS alerts please email email@example.com or contact us on 02 6354 8111.