- EnergyAustralia is continuing to provide good supply into the system.
- Three units at Yallourn in Victoria are online and running. Unit 2 is currently offline.
- One unit at Mt Piper in New South Wales running and stable. Unit 1 is available on 36-hour recall.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Newport and Hallett operated over the weekend with high demand due to the hot weather in South Australia and Victoria. Today, Tallawarra is expected to come online, and Newport, Hallett and Jeeralang are available.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep delivering power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers over the summer.