- EnergyAustralia is balancing maintenance with providing supply into the system.
- Two units are online at Yallourn in Victoria. A third unit is scheduled to return to service tomorrow and a fourth is expected back online on Saturday.
- Unit 1 at Mt Piper in New South Wales is running at full capacity. Unit 2 is running at reduced capacity but is available for full load if required by the market.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Tallawarra, Jeeralang and Hallett are online and available. Capacity at Newport is slightly restricted.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.
Through Rapid Business Assist, specialist advisors can discuss ways for EnergyAustralia’s small and medium-sized business customers to lower energy consumption, the government energy relief subsidies available, and options for tailored payment schedule.