- EnergyAustralia is balancing supply into the system with prudent maintenance.
- Unit Three at Yallourn is offline for a planned outage and is scheduled to return to service tomorrow. Unit One is also offline for repairs and scheduled to return to service on 10 September. The remaining two units are online.
- Unit 1 at Mt Piper near Lithgow in New South Wales is running at full capacity. Unit 2 is undergoing online maintenance at low load levels but is available for full load if required by the market.
- EnergyAustralia gas assets at Tallawarra and Hallett are online and available. Capacity at Newport is restricted, and Jeeralang is unavailable today and scheduled to return to service on 7 September.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.
Through Rapid Business Assist, specialist advisors can discuss ways for EnergyAustralia’s small and medium-sized business customers to lower energy consumption, the government energy relief subsidies available, and options for tailored payment schedule.