- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- Three units at Yallourn in Victoria are online, running and stable. A fourth unit is expected to return to service on Wednesday.
- Both units at Mt Piper in New South Wales are running and stable.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Newport, Jeeralang and Hallett are available while the generator at Tallawarra is offline for planned repairs and scheduled to return to service on Wednesday.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep delivering power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
Sustainability is part of who we are and how we operate.
We know our business can have impacts on the environment and the community.
Today communities rightly expect big companies to operate responsibly and sustainably. At EnergyAustralia we believe any decision we make or any project we do should be socially and environmentally acceptable.
Download EnergyAustralia’s climate statement here