- EnergyAustralia continues to work with a range of coal and gas suppliers to ensure there is sufficient and cost-effective fuel stocks to meet our customers’ needs.
- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- Two units are online at Yallourn power station in Victoria. A third unit is offline and expected to return to operation tomorrow. A fourth unit is undergoing repairs ahead of a planned outage commencing Wednesday. This unit is expected to return to service on 2 September.
- Mt Piper in New South Wales has both generating units in operation.
- Our gas assets at Newport, Jeeralang and Hallett are operating to meet demand.
- Tallawarra is offline for several hours today for scheduled repairs and is expected to return to service this afternoon.
- Our team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.