- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- Two units are online at Yallourn power station in Victoria. A third is offline due to a planned outage and is expected to return to service on 7 September. A fourth unit is offline for repairs and is expected to return to service on 9 September.
- Mt Piper in New South Wales has both generating units operating at full capacity.
- Our gas assets at Tallawarra, Newport and Hallett and Jeeralang are available.
- Our team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.
Through Rapid Business Assist, specialist advisors can discuss ways for EnergyAustralia’s small and medium-sized business customers to lower energy consumption, the government energy relief subsidies available, and options for tailored payment schedule.