- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- Two units are online at Yallourn power station in Victoria. A third unit is offline and expected to return to operation early next week. A fourth unit was shut down earlier today and will undertake repairs through early September.
- Mt Piper in New South Wales has both generating units in operation.
- Our gas assets at Tallawarra, Newport, Jeeralang and Hallett are operating to meet demand.
- Tallawarra will be offline for several hours on Monday for repairs and is expected to return to service that afternoon.
- EnergyAustralia continues to work with suppliers to ensure there is sufficient gas reserves to meet customers’ needs.
- Our team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.