- EnergyAustralia is continuing to provide good supply into the system.
- Three units at Yallourn in Victoria are online and running. Unit 4 is offline for a planned outage.
- One unit at Mt Piper in New South Wales is running and stable. The second unit is offline as part of a planned shutdown, although it will remain on 30-hour recall to support the market.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Newport, Tallawarra, Jeeralang and Hallett are available.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep delivering power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.