You’ve made a smart choice to receive your energy bills by email.
What happens next?
- We’ll make the arrangements to send your bills by email
- It’ll take around five days, so if a bill is due before then, you may still receive your paper bill via the post
- Your billing cycle won’t change, so it will arrive whenever your next bill is normally due.
What do you need to do?
- Just keep an eye on your inbox for your first eBill
- Set the due date reminder in your calendar, so you don’t miss out on any pay on time discount
- If you want to change your email address for eBilling, login to My Account
- If at any time in future you change your mind, or accidentally switched, it’s easy to switch back to receiving paper bills via My Account.
Once again, thanks for choosing to receive your energy bills by email.