- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- All four units Yallourn Power Station in Victoria are online and running.
- Both units at Mt Piper in New South Wales are stable and running at full capacity.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Newport, Tallawarra and Hallett are all online and available. The generator at Jeeralang is running at reduced capacity.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.
Through Rapid Business Assist, specialist advisors can discuss ways for EnergyAustralia’s small and medium-sized business customers to lower energy consumption, the government energy relief subsidies available, and options for tailored payment schedule.