- EnergyAustralia continues to work around the clock to make our generation available to supply homes and businesses.
- Mt Piper power station in New South Wales has both generating units online, with one unit returning yesterday afternoon to support the Friday evening peak.
- Yallourn power station in Victoria has three of four generating units online.
- Hallett, Jeeralang, Tallawarra and Newport power stations combined operate at seven times their normal volume compared with last year, helping to keep the lights on for all customers.
- EnergyAustralia recognises that people face tough situations at different times in their lives. Customers experiencing financial difficulty are encouraged to reach out (small businesses dial 1800 146 749, residential customers dial 133 466).
For background, EnergyAustralia’s previous operational update can be found here: Media Update – 24 June 2022 | EnergyAustralia