- EnergyAustralia is providing good supply into the system.
- Three units are online at Yallourn in Victoria. A fourth unit is scheduled to return to service on Sunday.
- Both units at Mt Piper in New South Wales are running and stable.
- EnergyAustralia’s gas assets at Newport, Tallawarra, Jeeralang and Hallett are online and available.
- The EnergyAustralia team is working hard to keep pumping power into the system to support our 1.6 million customers.
EnergyAustralia’s EnergyAssist program means the power won’t be disconnected and debt collection activities won’t be initiated. Residential customers on the program also have access to tailored payment plans, energy audits, information on grant programs and advice on energy usage.
Through Rapid Business Assist, specialist advisors can discuss ways for EnergyAustralia’s small and medium-sized business customers to lower energy consumption, the government energy relief subsidies available, and options for tailored payment schedule.