EnergyAustralia is proud to be a part of the communities where we operate. We recognise the importance of engaging with the community to build a vibrant place to live and work.
Community Grants Program
EnergyAustralia Hallett provides community funding for local initiatives that will deliver sustainable benefits to the surrounding communities.
EnergyAustralia has two priority areas for grant funding. These are:
- Education: Funding aimed at promoting education and knowledge acquisition. This can include programs with a social or environmental focus and organisations which support career or skill development.
- Social inclusion: Funding aimed at facilitating social inclusion. This is aimed at initiatives that support community cohesion and inclusion for all. It can include such things as men’s sheds, upgrading communal facilities, improving local amenities and supporting vulnerable community members.
How to apply for a community grant
Applications will be open from 6 September to 1 October 2021.
Before applying, please read the Terms & Conditions:
To submit application, email completed application form along with any supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email: email@example.com.
Congratulations to our previous recipients!
EnergyAustralia is proud to announce that in 2020 we supported the following three community groups through our Community Grant program:
- Tarcowie Landcare – support the ongoing local revegetation work conducted by the Tarcowie Landcare group
- Yongala Progress Association – funding towards their community plan to renovate a recreation park building and tourist park and lighting installation in the central town strip.
- Bundaleer Event Centre: our grant will fund the landscaping needed for its multi-purpose event venue.
Information about the 2019 projects can be found on the EnergyAustralia blog.
You can also read stories about our the results of our 2018 community grant recipients funding here.