We believe there’s more to corporate and social responsibility than a policy. We want to do better for everyone. Not just our customers, but our local communities too. That's why we've partnered with some amazing charities to support the valuable work they do to help create stronger communities, through volunteering, workplace giving, community grants and charity partnerships. At the heart of it all is a commitment to do the right thing and build a company you want to work for, that you are inspired by and proud to be a part of.
Engaging with communities where we work and live
- We encourage all our employees to participate in volunteering to enhance the communities in which we live and enjoy the benefits of team building and stronger relationships
- All employees get two days paid leave a year to do volunteer activities
- We partner with Foodbank Victoria, Sacred Heart Mission, Australian Business and Community Network (ABCN), St Kilda and Geelong Mums and Conservation Volunteers Australia
Our strong culture of giving enables employees to donate to our workplace giving charity partners
All donations are matched dollar-for-dollar, doubling the impact of donations
We partner with Australian Cancer Research Fund, Berry Street, Launch Housing and ReachOut, along with charities local to our sites CanAssist Lithgow, Friends of Jamestown Ambulance, Illawarra Cancer Carers, Interchange Gippsland and Wombat’s Wish
- We seek to support local initiatives that will deliver sustainable benefits to the communities where we operate.
- Employees are involved in the nomination and shortlisting of community grant recipients