Whistleblowing is a protected anonymous avenue for people to disclose information about wrong doing or reportable matters.
Employees, contractors, and associates must abide by EnergyAustralia's values and principles, linking them with standards of professional conduct.
The following people, who are or have been an:
- Contractor or volunteer worker
- Relative, spouse or dependent of any of the above
- Supplier, vendor
are eligible for the protections afforded to Whistleblowers when they report wrongdoing.
Reportable conduct may include but is not limited to:
- Discrimination and Harassment;
- Third party privacy breaches;
- Bribery and illegal commissions; and
- Predatory sales practices.
For more information around the whistleblowing laws, reportable conduct and who is eligible for protection please refer here.
To report misconduct click here.