We understand that sometimes you need help and a little flexibility with your energy bills.
What does hardship mean?
Hardship is when you’d like to pay your energy bills but, because of your financial situation, you can’t. This might be for a short time or it might be ongoing.
There are many reasons for financial hardship:
- losing your job
- not being able to work for medical reasons
- unexpected expenses relating to your home or your car
- a relationship breaking down
When unplanned events have an impact on your finances, keeping on top of everything can be a challenge.
How we can help
If you need some support, we can help with:
- options if you’re having difficulty paying your energy bills
- information on government assistance
We’re here to get you back on track.