Waterloo Wind Farm Community Fund
The Waterloo Wind Farm Community Fund has been set up by EnergyAustralia to provide financial support for projects that will provide lasting benefits to the local community.
We welcome proposals that aim to:
1. Build community pride
2. Benefit the environment
3. Support the local economy
The fund is all about helping people to implement local initiatives that aim to improve outcomes for the local community.
During 2014 EnergyAustralia provided $20,000 in grant funding to nine community projects:
- Marrabel Hall upgrade
- Pygmy Bluetongue Conservation Association equipment
- Manoora Hall portable public address system
- Saddleworth information bay
- Manoora Primary School vegetable garden
- Saddleworth community playground shade sail
- Richardson Park playscape
- Saddleworth Op Shop front door shelter
- Robertstown Bowling Club bowling green shade
Applications for the next round of the Waterloo Wind Farm Community Fund will open in early 2015.
For more information contact:
0408 547 869.