Energy saving tools
Save money and the environment with these energy saving tools.
Conduct your own energy audit
Looking for better household efficiency? Download our Energy tracker(PDF, 250kb) to calculate your appliance running costs and identify how the energy in your home is being used.
Remember, your running costs may differ to the figures in the guide depending on:
- the number of people in your home
- the number, age and efficiency of your appliances
- the weather – depending on the day or the season, appliances such as air conditioners and clothes dryers are used more frequently
See the bigger picture with eWise
Rather than simply receiving your electricity and gas bill, we figured it’s time you receive information that’s directly relevant to your situation.
eWise is an energy management system that redefines the way you understand your energy information and helps you make informed choices and savings.
The report analyses your energy use, tracks how your home’s energy consumption changes over time and across seasons, and offers energy and cost-saving tips.
Noticed an increase in energy bills?
To help you reduce energy usage around the home, we've put together a checklist(PDF, 245kb) of the most common reasons for an increase in energy bills. This list will help you:
- identify why you may have experienced a bill increase
- identify ways to reduce your electricity and gas usage to save money on your next bill
- better manage your energy use around the home
- find assistance paying your bill
Energy Made Easy
Call us for help with your energy tracking
Still have questions about calculating your energy usage?Give us a call