- The Accredited Service Provider will let us know when the supply connection for your site has been completed.
- The meter will be installed by a specific date that suits you or a date range of 5 business days.^
- You can have the meter installed within 6 business days from when we’re notified that the supply connection for your site has been completed.
These timeframes won’t apply when:
- You haven’t entered into an agreement with us for the meter installation
- The site isn’t accessible, safe or ready for the installation
- The installation requires interruption to another property’s supply
- The supply connection hasn’t been completed
- You’ve entered into an aggregated electricity consumption agreement that states these timeframes don’t apply.
After any exceptions are resolved, we’ll arrange to have the meter installed by a new date that suits you or within 6 business days of the resolution.
^Please note that date ranges don’t apply to life support customers.