All our solar power systems include solar panels, inverter and full installation – the complete package you need to start putting the sun to work.
With our range of high-quality products, you can always find the right system to suit your household.
Explore our range of solar panels and inverters below and get in contact to discuss your options. We’ll be happy to recommend the best system for your household, energy requirements and budget, and then give you a personalised quote.
You can also install your solar power system for $0 upfront with a 5 year interest free payment plan*.
Trina Honey M Plus
- World record setting solar manufacturer
- A 20-year history of creating leading solar solutions
- Rigorously tested for efficiency and reliability
- Certified to withstand challenging weather conditions
- 10-year product warranty
- 25-year performance guarantee
Q Cell Q.PEAK DUO
- Multi award-winning panel, including the Intersolar Award 2018
- Combines innovative technologies to deliver efficiency rates of up to 19.9%
- Exceptional durability and performance over time
- Strong production in varied weather conditions
- 12-year product warranty
- 25-year performance guarantee
- Maximum power point tracking for flexible design
- Quality and advanced engineering
- Designed for simplicity, reliability and affordability
- Premium German designed inverter
- High 97% maximum efficiency
- SMA Smart Connected monitors your system performance and immediately informs you of any problems
- Track your inverter’s performance via SMA’s app and online platform
- 5 + 5 year extended product warranty included as standard
- Ideal solution for homes with light shading
- High system performance
- Optimized for higher-power panels
- No single point of failure
- Future proof expandability
- Extra low voltage DC - safer, more reliable system
- Access to MyEnlighten online platform to monitor energy generation
- Remote troubleshooting
*Excludes Saver System. Approved customers only. Interest free finance only for promotional transactions for 5 year period. Balance outstanding at the end of 5 year period will form part of the normal account balance and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate that is applicable at the relevant time (currently 25.99%). First monthly payment will include $79 annual fee. Monthly payments required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian Credit Licence 232595.
EnergyAustralia Home Services Pty Ltd ABN 43 095 759 881, NSW Licence No. 248747C, SA Licence No. BLD262323 and PGE244509.
Your roof-mounted solar panels contain photovoltaic cells, also known as solar cells. When sunlight falls on the cells they convert the sun’s energy into DC (direct current) power.
Small Scale Technology Certificates (STC) are still available for most households. These certificates help reduce the cost of solar to you. Most solar providers, including EnergyAustralia, advertise solar pricing with the STCs already removed from the price. This is because you can sign over the STC rebates to the solar provider and therefore reduce the cost of the system.
This is the rate at which you are paid for exporting excess electricity generation back to the grid and is retailer dependant.
It will exported to the electricity grid where, depending on your retailer and tariff, you may be given a credit towards your electricity bill.
That depends on what meter you currently have. A bi-directional smart meter is needed to support solar. These are very common in Victoria but less common in other states and therefore a new meter will need to be installed as part of your solar installation. In most cases, EnergyAustralia can organise this for you.