Generate, maximise and store your own solar energy with a Redback system from EnergyAustralia
Introducing the second generation Redback Smart Hybrid Solar Inverter by Redback Technologies, now available from EnergyAustralia.
The Redback Smart Hybrid Inverter has been designed for Australian conditions and features always-on, intelligent energy management, working all day to make the most of the solar energy generated in your home. When paired with Redback’s storage enclosure and batteries from leading battery supplier LG Chem, the Redback Smart Hybrid System offers the latest in energy management technology and back-up power all in one unit.
The Redback Smart Hybrid Inverter is the latest in solar technology, paired with a choice of Tier 1 solar panels from Jinko or LG, and optional battery storage from LG Chem.
The Redback Smart Hybrid Inverter converts energy from your solar panels into energy which can be used in your home. Its always-on, intelligent energy management capability ensures you maximise your home’s use of the solar energy it has generated.
If your solar panels produce more energy than your home uses, your Redback system will automatically store the excess energy for use at a later time, when equipped with battery storage. If you prefer, the Redback app also lets you set schedules, so you control when you use, store or export energy to the grid.
If you’re interested in what a Redback Smart Hybrid System can do for your home, contact one of our solar experts, who can tailor a system to suit your needs. If you’re looking for a new solar solution for your home to pair with Redback, we stock a range of Tier 1 solar panels from Jinko and LG.
The Redback Smart Hybrid System is designed to operate with solar panels to help make the most of your solar generated energy. Features include:
- Intelligent energy management, ensuring you make the most of your solar generated energy to help save you money
- Integrated battery storage from LG Chem, with a choice of battery sizes from 3.3kWh up to 13kWh, providing flexibility to suit a range of households
- Option to backup critical circuits in your home in the event of a blackout, when paired with battery storage*
- Ability to schedule and control hardwired appliances, such as electric hot water systems and pool pumps†
- Monitor how much energy your system is generating and storing with the Redback app on your smartphone
- Receive automatic software updates from Redback via your internet connection, ensuring you have the latest software features as they are released
- Outdoor rated, providing greater flexibility of installation location
- 5 year inverter warranty, 5 year battery enclosure warranty and 10 year battery warranty subject to the manufacturers’ warranties’
* Additional charges apply. The number of hours of backup power available during an outage is dependent on the amount of energy in the battery at the commencement of an outage, and how much energy you use during the outage.
† Additional charges apply.
EnergyAustralia Home Services Pty Ltd ABN 43 095 759 881, NSW Licence No. 248747C, SA Licence No. BLD262323 and PGE244509.