Secure your future solar savings
The current NSW Solar Bonus Scheme will come to an end on 31 December 2016.
What does the scheme closure mean for you?
- A reduction of your feed-in tariff from 20c per kWh or 60c per kWh, which you currently receive, to 6.1c per kWh
- A change from ‘gross’ to ‘net’ metering - see below for definitions
- You’ll need to upgrade to a new smart meter to ensure you get the most out of your solar power system.
We’re here to help make this transition simple and have some great options available to increase your feed-in tariff and maximise your savings after the scheme ends.
What is gross metering and net metering?
What are my options?
- You can do nothing and your solar panels continue to operate with your existing meter, however, this may not be the best choice financially.
- Select our recommended Solar Booster Feed-in Tariff from our Solar Booster Range.
Introducing our solar range
View our list of frequently asked questions or contact us on 1800 811 297.