Managing your business’ energy costs can be challenging and time consuming. EnergyAustralia’s Business Energy Assessment is free, fast and easily done over the phone at a time that suits you.
The assessment is designed to find ways to save energy around your business and provide recommendations that could also save you money on your energy bills.
“In these times when money is tight, savings are the most important factor.” John Douglas. Franchise owner - Snap Printing, Capalaba, QLD
John became an EnergyAustralia customer after we conducted a bill comparison and an energy assessment. John saved in excess of $1,500 since switching to EnergyAustralia and completing a Business Energy Assessment.
“In these times when money is tight, savings are the most important factor.”
John Douglas. Franchise owner - Snap Printing, Capalaba, QLD
John became an EnergyAustralia customer after we conducted a bill comparison and an Energy Assessment. John saved in excess of $1,500 since switching to EnergyAustralia and completing a business energy assessment.
You’ll be sent a comprehensive report tailored to your business needs to start optimising your energy usage right away.
- We will arrange a suitable time to work with you to conduct your Business Energy Assessment. You will receive a calendar invite and reminder email prior to your appointment.
- One of our Business Energy Specialists will guide you through a series of questions about your Business, premises, equipment and energy consumption behaviour, to understand how and when you’re using energy.
- You’ll just need a copy of a recent energy bill and details of the equipment used within your operation, and our system will do the rest.
The process will only take you about 15 minutes.
Your bespoke report will include:
- An energy consumption profile, showing which appliances use the most energy and how
your business compares to ones of similar size and location.
- A tailored action plan to help you:
Optimize your equipment
Assess options for energy generation and
Understand available rebate and grant schemes to make energy efficiency more
Simply call us on 1800 102 558 (Mon–Fri 8am–6:30pm) or complete the form below, including your preferred day and time for the assessment and one of our Australia-based business energy specialists will arrange to book in the assessment with you.