The work, decisions and actions of our employees demonstrate a real alignment to EnergyAustralia’s values and behaviours, and code of conduct.
These guide us in everything we do, and determine our ability to grow as a leading energy company.
We know that by making customers a priority, doing the right thing and leading change, EnergyAustralia will cement a reputation as a world class energy retailer.
Our customers are our priority
- We know our customers; what they need and value
- We consider the customer in every decision
- We get the detail right and give our customers what we promised
- We take the hassle out of customers' lives
- We treat customers as we would like to be treated ourselves
- We aim to make every customer an advocate of EnergyAustralia
Do the right thing
- We do not compromise on safety
- We act with integrity and comply with the law
- We communicate openly and honestly, and listen to our stakeholders
- We weigh the impact of our decisions on returns, the environment and communities
- We treat others with fairness and respect
- We are accountable and take responsibility for our actions
- We never stop looking for new ways to improve
- We innovate, turning opportunity to advantage
- We go after change with enthusiasm and passion
- We recognise change is hard, and support our stakeholders through it
- We are genuine in seeking and giving feedback
- We drive high-performance by setting the right priorities
Code of Conduct
The EnergyAustralia Code of Conduct provides the guiding principles for all company employees to do what is right, behave with integrity and honesty, treat people fairly, respect diversity, obey all laws, accept accountability, communicate openly, and always behave in a way that is beyond reproach.
EnergyAustralia takes very seriously any reports of conduct that in breach of our Code of Conduct. Our Whistleblower Protection program enables all employees, contractors and business partners to report issues and concerns without fear of reprisal, dismissal or discrimination.